MotoGp Gran Premio de Aragón tickets
The ninth edition of Moto GP Gran Premio Movistar de Aragón is here. The annual event of MotorLand receives approximately more than 100,000 fans.
Do you want to be one of them?
Do not wait until it's too late, buy your tickets and enjoy 3 days of intense adrenaline.
MotoGP Championship: Schedules
Friday, September 21
- 9:00h – 9:40h Moto 3 - Practice 1
- 9:55h – 10:40h Moto GP - Practics 1
- 10:55h – 11:40h Moto 2 - Practice 1
- 13:10h – 13:50h Moto 3 - Practice 2
- 14:05h – 14:50h Moto GP - Practice 2
- 15:05h – 15:50h Moto 2 - Practice 2
Saturday, September 22
- 9:00h – 9:40h Moto 3 - Practice 3
- 9:55h – 10:40h Moto GP - Practice 3
- 10:55h – 11:40h Moto 2 - Practice 3
- 12:35h – 13:15h Moto 3 - Qualifying
- 13:30h – 14:00h Moto GP - Practice 4
- 14:10h – 14:25h Moto GP - Qualifying 1
- 14:35h – 14:50h Moto GP - Qualifying 2
- 15:05h – 15:50h Moto 2 - Qualifying
Sunday, September 23
- 8:40h – 9:00h Moto 3 - Warm Up
- 9:10h – 9:30h Moto 2 - Warm Up
- 9:40h – 10:00h Moto GP - Warm Up
- 11:00h Moto 3 - Race
- 12:20h Moto 2 - Race
- 14:00h Moto GP – Race
Tickets for MotoGP Gran Premio Movistar de Aragón
The purchase of the tickets for this exhibition on wheels is very simple:
Choose your grandstand and just one click away you will have your tickets
Remember to print them to show it to the circuit staff and enjoy 3 days where the speed is the main protagonist.